We are looking for a tax manager to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of a full range of tax services, including preparation, review, planning and consultation.
- Working with clients to resolve technical issues and responding to the IRS and other taxing authorities.
- Management of tax related projects.
- Communications with clients regarding all tax services provided.
- Direct, support and act as a resource for staff and senior accountants.
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Active CPA License Required
- 6+ years of public accounting experience in tax planning and compliance
- Experience preparing federal, state and local individual, passthrough, corporate and fiduciary income tax returns
- Strong research skills for Tax Consulting
- Compilation and review experience a plus
- Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to collaboratively with team
We strive to provide our employees with a strong, healthy work environment that enables growth, supports advancement, and provides a solid work/life balance. Our benefit packages include:
- Opportunity for flexible schedule and working location
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays & reduced "down-time" hours
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- SIMPLE Plan
- Paid professional dues & memberships'
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Previous experience and familiarity within a public accounting firm is a plus.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize client documents
- Maintain office filing system and file administration
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist with client communications, including mailing and document processing
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)